[Cs5500] Regarding Revised Plan

Paarth Chothani chothani.p at husky.neu.edu
Thu Apr 14 23:18:52 EDT 2011

Hello Professor,

We are collaborating really well and trying to get rid of the problems as a
single team. The problem that was exposed on Wednesday was a already a known
problem even before the acceptance testing was done on wednesday.

I suggest we can have a first acceptance testing from Monday instead of
tomorrow, as it would give sufficient amount of time to implementors to test
everything and we can stick to the schedule that you proposed starting from
Monday and not this friday.

Thanks

Paarth Chothani