[Cs5500] Revised final plan for acceptance test

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Apr 14 16:46:52 EDT 2011

I propose the following. Please can the Greek Gods announce the exact time
of the tournaments. I suggest 7 pm?

-- Karl

Revised final plan:

April 15:
Running CSP tournament with smart avatars.

April 18:
Running HSR tournament with smart avatars.

In parallel, Liang and Dongxu run baby avatar tournaments (3 avatars) with
their own games (network flow and diameter games) over 20 rounds.

April 20:
if needed, debugging session with all teams present.

April 21:
Backup:
Running CSP tournament with smart avatars.

April 22:
Backup:
Running HSR tournament with smart avatars.

April 25:
Presentations and Project Retrospective.

We will do a Project Retrospective in the sense of:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/sp11/lectures/Retrospective%20Prime%20Dire
ctive.mht

What did we do well, that if we don't discuss we might forget?
What did we learn?
What should we do differently next time?
What still puzzles us?

Everybody please prepare answers to those questions.