[Cs5500] Regarding Today's Session

Patrick Lannigan lannigan at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:44:29 EDT 2011

Paarth - "Friday 6pm works fine with all of us."

I *can* make it on Friday, but please do not speak for the whole class
without checking first.

The reason we have a repository is so that we can easily step back if
something breaks. All of the changes since r181 have been minor, most of
them are just main methods that can be used for testing and do no effect the
code base as a whole. I suggest that we meet tonight as scheduled and run
with r180. If there are any changes that are significant, we can patch them
in and ignore changeset 181. At this meeting we can talk about what that
change was meant to do and why it is causing issues.

Sorry if this double posts, I used an email that wasn't the one subscribed
to the list the first time,

Patrick