[Cs5500] Regarding Today's Session

Paarth Chothani chothani.p at husky.neu.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:27:39 EDT 2011

Hello Professor,

Friday 6pm works fine with all of us. Actually the competitions were running
fine on sunday. But after monday's class, somebody changed the cd files and
now there is an parsing issue and that's the reason games cannot be played
because the instance set cannot be parsed. I am trying to figure out which
change caused this issue.

Also, strengthenP needs to be written for each protocol as we had discussed
in class before.

Let me know if we are moving the session to friday.