[Cs5500] Regarding Merged Code Of Boston Chargers, Astro & Terminators

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 4 17:05:43 EDT 2011

Is there any particular reason we're opening up yet another repository for
merged code.  This seems counter-productive since all teams already has
access to the other "merged" code repository, and people have been making
commits to that repository over the weekend.  One of the things we wanted to
accomplish with this project was a clear trail of how the codebase "grows"
over time, and by creating yet another repository we break that trail.

Hopefully we can discuss in class this evening.

-Rick