[Cs5500] Office hour / Fwd: TALK:Thursday 4-7-11 The Lessons of Ancient Crowdsourcers

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Mar 31 07:54:21 EDT 2011

You are developing a crowd sourcing tool. With SCG Court you can
source intelligent crowds from
all over the world. It might be interesting to know about lessons from
the 1800s.
If one of you has time to go, please let me know.

I have to change my office hour of today to Friday 12.45 pm - 1.45pm.
Sorry for the second change.

-- Karl