[Cs5500] Fwd: [administrative-staff] Fwd: Invitation: Design and Code Review Sessions with Ahmed

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 15 10:53:15 EDT 2011

We have a nice big class room for Ahmed's Design sessions. I will be there too
to help and learn.
108H WV has been reserved for 3/16, 3/23, 3/30 at 6pm - 7pm.

Dan suggested that we structure the Design sessions: Send Ahmed and me
your designs or code that you want to have reviewed.

It is also important to continue to dig for requirements (see the
corresponding tip
in the Pragmatic Programmer tips). Send us requirements choices and your
proposed preferred selection.

-- Karl

108H WV has been reserved for 3/16, 3/23, 3/30 at 6pm - 7pm.

Rachel

Rachel M. Kalweit
College of Computer and Information Science
202 West Village H
Northeastern University
phone: 617-373-2462
fax: 617-373-5121