[Cs5500] Discussion about the current SCG design in class

Anush Prabhu Ramachandran ramachandran.a at husky.neu.edu
Sun Mar 13 19:26:40 EDT 2011

HI Ahmed,

   - The SCGConfig and DomainConfig(say CSPConfig) holds object of itself
   which is mentioned in .beh files and I think it is bad design. The objects
   of these config may be moved to Domain and CSPDomain definition with their
   respective methods.
   - The config values are mentioned in java code as static blocks, when we
   need to change these values then it should be compiled again.
   - The protocols are no more mentioned as .cd files. When a game designer
   wants to introduce a new protocol, then it should be mentioned in java
   instead of .cd files.

Please let me know if I have not considered something.

Thanks,
Anush.