[Cs5500] Discussion about the current SCG design in class

Anush Prabhu Ramachandran ramachandran.a at husky.neu.edu
Sun Mar 13 18:01:41 EDT 2011

Hi Professor,

Today we (AnushRashmi, Terminator, Boston_Chargers & PRX ) had discussion
about the current SCG design and we have few doubts and needs some
clarification with respect to new design. So the implementers are not able
to proceed. It would be great if we have Ahmed in our class after the
midterm for the discussion.

Also I thought of some changes in current design for Config and protocols,
which we can discuss in class.

The new design is in
http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/managing-sw-dev-shared/

under: trunk/GenericSCG

Some people may not have access to download the project. Please send Reto a
mail with your gmail id to get access.

Thanks,
Anush.