[Cs5500] Information about Collaboration between PRX, Terminator and Anush Rashmi

Reto Kleeb kleeb.r at husky.neu.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:48:47 EST 2011

This is a quick update on how we're planning / hoping to make progress
on this assignment.

The teams Terminator and PRX collaborate for the creation of "reusable
components". These components can then be reused by the teams that
implement complete courts.

The Terminator/PRX Code is maintained in the public-readable repository
on
https://www.assembla.com/code/managing-sw-dev-shared/subversion/nodes/trunk/MSD_Shared_Components

(The SVN URL is
https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/managing-sw-dev-shared/trunk/MSD_Shared_Components)

If somebody else has the urge to commit anything to this project, just
send me an email and I'll invite you to the project.

The work of Terminator and PRX is split into implementation (Terminator)
and test (PRX).

Terminator could not start with the implementation yet: We've met Anush
(from team AnushRashmi) and they are about to come up with a revised
version of the design. Terminator has to wait for these results,
otherwise a lot of work would be wasted.

Please correct me if any of the information was wrong/outdated or
misleading.

Best

Reto (with PRX and Terminator)