[Cs5500] Regarding configuration objects for Assignment 4

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:51:26 EST 2011

Hi Rashmi:

Yue sent me a proposal for a configuration cd which I improved a bit.
It is here:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/sp11/GenericSCG/config/test/config.cd

The configuration object is described by a text file which is an
important part of a playground definition:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/sp11/GenericSCG/config/test/program.input

Let me know if you see any problems.

Please can you post an updated Eclipse .zip folder that replaces the
folder that Ahmed sent over the weekend.
The class will then build on that.

-- Karl