[Cs4800] Avatar Defense Sessions

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 6 07:20:26 EST 2011

The avatar defense sessions take place in my office. The schedule is here:

http://doodle.com/edd4pymb7spuzc97

Please bring a laptop with your algorithm ready to be inspected. Make sure
that your code is readable (e.g., meaningful variable names) and uses
appropriate documentation so that your algorithm is understandable.

-- Karl