[Cs4800] Doodle: Link for poll "Avatar Defense"

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Dec 3 17:23:51 EST 2011

If your avatar did not compete successfully in any of the counting
tournaments, please sign up for an avatar defense session. Also sign up for
an avatar session if you feel that your avatar was mistreated by our
algorithm evaluation and testing system.

If you don't want to sign up for a session but you want to defend your
avatar, send me an email.

Also send me an email if your avatar has a feature that you find
exceptional. Some of you have probably come up with good ideas that I don't
want to miss.

Please choose first the times on Tuesday, fill those slots and then start
with slots on Friday.
For teams of 2 choose a 30 min slots; if you wrote your avatar yourself,
choose a 15 minute slot if one is available. If not, choose a 30 minutes
slot.

http://www.doodle.com/edd4pymb7spuzc97

If the slots are full, send me a note.

Get together with your partner and choose one slot. As name, use both first
names,
e.g, AdamB-MatthewSH

-- Karl