[Cs4800] Reg: HSR Counting Tournament

Nimrod E. Drizlikh nimdriz at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Dec 2 09:16:41 EST 2011

As expected nothing valuable was saved on the screen itself. There are some rudimentary admin logs. If you look at them it shows that you did start the other games, but they were never finished. I am guessing that your claims were too much for the server. I was wondering why we never finished a round. It seems that both times we faced off we caused the server not to finish the round without kicking each other out.

Both my avatar (running in the official tournament) and the admin server received kill commands when running. Due to that even with winning every round I participated in I managed to finish low in the official tournament. It would be really great if we could run another MMG and HSR counting tournament next week. There have been many technical issues surrounding these tournaments that do not have to do with good algorithm design.

Attached are the admin logs from the high rung tournament last night.