[Cs4800] MMG GNU Processes Killed

Michael S. May mikemay at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Dec 1 21:47:57 EST 2011

I can almost promise that we were not eating up a lot of resources.  The calculations are almost trivial due to the amount of constants we used.

None the less, it turned a great show of force into a steaming pile of ash... *sad face*

Michael May
College of Computer and Information Science
Northeastern University