[Cs4800] Current SVN Code: Revision 82

Matthew Strax-Haber straxhaber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:13:17 EST 2011

Can we postpone this counting tournament by an hour to give people time to integrate the new code and stuff? A bunch of us in the lab didn't see Ravi's e-mail until a little while ago.

There isn't enough time to integrate the new source and run it.

Best regards,
--
~ Matthew Strax-Haber
Northeastern University