[Cs4800] Current SVN Code: Revision 82

mikemay at ccs.neu.edu mikemay at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Dec 1 19:41:13 EST 2011

The current code in SVN does not compile.  I am unable to create a clean environment to run a test tournament...

I have seen the SVN revision go from Revision 78 to current Revision 82 (which also did not compile) in about an hour.

How am I supposed to get Revision 76?

--
Michael May
College of Computer and Information Science