[Cs4800] Error

Matthew Strax-Haber straxhaber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:17:49 EST 2011

My other avatar had the same error in the tournament (ThePinkElephant) using an older version of my code, and it seems to be responding to requests. Did you quit when you saw the message? Next time it might be better to leave it running just in case.

I know, this system is not exactly the most intuitive to use...

Best regards,
--
~ Matthew Strax-Haber
Northeastern University