[Cs4800] Playgrounds HSR and MMG under attack

Ravishankar Rajagopal rajagopal.r at husky.neu.edu
Sun Nov 20 12:10:03 EST 2011

Hi Dennis,

I agree with your first example that although the solution is not valid,
the "as-is" valid function would return true for the below solution. It
satisfies the three conditions that i had mentioned in an earlier mail and
is the not correct for the same reason as Greg's example.

As for the second example, I am not sure if I clearly understand your
claim. The valid function would return true for the instance (1,0) and
HSRSolution = Simple(0). Is your argument that it does not return true even
though it is the right solution?

Regards,
Ravi Rajagopal