[Cs4800] Counting tournament tonight at 10 pm

Matthew Strax-Haber straxhaber at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:29:20 EST 2011

Not exactly. The old code had the java files generated for both the main avatar and the baby avatar. The new code only has the .beh files and the main avatar generated. If you want to run the baby off of the same instance, you need to compile it from the .beh files.

Best regards,
--
~ Matthew Strax-Haber
Northeastern University