[Cs4800] Source Code (New Version)

Srinivas N Jay srinivasnjay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:25:22 EST 2011

Hi Matt,

Please try to integrate to the new version of source code. There are few
changed to both Avatar and PlayGround. All you guys need to do is copy &
past all the classes/functions you have created so far.

If you need some more time, do let me know. We can have one more tournament
at 2300hrs.

Thanks,
Srinivas

srinivasnjay at gmail.com