[Cs4800] Additional Tournament / Tournament Schedule

Dennis Zografos dzog at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Nov 5 01:09:33 EDT 2011

Help!!  My once temperate avatar is turning morose, bellicose and belligerent.

If it does not cut its teeth soon, I fear for the worst.

It just told me, "Oh, how I long for a taste of true battle fatigue!  But
alas,  I must contend with the languor of ennui to lull me to sleep when the
day is done.  I cannot go on like this.  No longer can I resist.  I'm getting
stronger, the days are geting longer, and I feel like it's going nowhere.  I
simply cannot go on on like this."

What do you think this means???