[Colloq] Robotics-related faculty lightning talk - Tuesday 12/4 - 4-5pm - ISEC auditorium

Ponte, Christopher c.ponte at northeastern.edu
Fri Nov 30 10:37:22 EST 2018

What: Robotics-related faculty lightning talks
Where: ISEC auditorium
When: Tuesday December 4th 4-5pm

For our next robotics seminar, we'll have another set of lightning talks from some robotics-related faculty at Northeastern. Come and find out what they are working on and hang out with the robotics community here. The speakers will be:

Joe Ayers, Biomimetic Robots with Electronic Nervous Systems
Tim Bickmore, Relational Agents Lab
Deniz Erdogmus, Active Human Intent Inference
Alireza Ramezani, Robotics-Inspired Biology: Understanding Aerial and Terrestrial Locomotion
Dagmar Sternad, Control of Human Movement

If the exciting talks aren't enough, there will also be pizza available afterward.