[Colloq] Fwd: Applied and Interdisciplinary Mathematics Seminar this Friday

Rajmohan Rajaraman rraj at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:37:23 EDT 2015

A security talk in the Math department that may be of interest to many CCIS folks.

Best,

Rajmohan.

----- On Oct 28, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Christopher King c.king at neu.edu wrote:

Dear Agnes, Rajmohan and Daniel,

I am passing along this notice about our upcoming AIM seminar on Friday. The subject is computational security and so may be of interest to you and others in CCIS, best regards

--Chris

Applied and Interdisciplinary Mathematics Seminar

Location: 511 Lake Hall, Northeastern University