[Colloq] [ECE Faculty] ECE Distinguished Speaker Series Seminar: Prof. José M. F. Moura - Friday March 14 at 4 PM - Room 378 at 140 The Fenway

Bekerian, Nicole N.Bekerian at neu.edu
Thu Mar 6 08:02:27 EST 2014

Dear All,

The Electrical and Computer Engineering Distinguished Speaker Series Committee would like to invite you to a seminar of the series by José M. F. Moura, Philip and Marsha Dowd University Professor at Carnegie Mellon University.  He will be presenting on Friday, March 14th at 4:00 PM in 378 at 140 The Fenway.  Please share this information with any faculty, students and post docs who might be interested in attending.  We look forward to seeing you there.