[Colloq] Northeastern Game Demo Day - Rescheduled for April 24th

Jessica Biron bironje at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 23 08:47:33 EDT 2013

Organizers are happy to announce that Northeastern's Game Demo Day has been rescheduled:

Date: Wednesday, April 24th

Time: 6:00-10:00pm

Location: Curry Student Center Indoor Quad and McLeod Suites

Game Demo Day is the first annual showcase of all of the games that NU students have made. It will consist of a demo session where students can play each other’s games and members of the larger university community can play them too. Students will have the chance to present their game for a panel of industry and academic judges, who will give awards. The goal is to bring together and celebrate our diverse community of students who are interested in making games. All NU students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend the event. People from industry are also very much welcome to interact with our students.

http://www.northeastern.edu/games/demo/

The event is made possible by the College of Computer and Information Science and the College of Arts, Media and Design and is organized by the Playable Innovative Technologies (PLAIT) research group with support from the Center for the Arts.