[Colloq] Invitation to the Northeastern Game Demo Day

Jessica Biron bironje at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Apr 11 13:48:34 EDT 2013

Invitation to the Northeastern Game Demo Day

Game Demo Day is the first annual showcase of all of the games that NU students have made. It will consist of a demo session where students can play each other’s games and members of the larger university community can play them too. Students will have the chance to present their game for a panel of industry and academic judges, who will give awards. The goal is to bring together and celebrate our diverse community of students who are interested in making games. All NU students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend the event. People from industry are also very much welcome to interact with our students. Please register if you plan to attend. Program

• 6:00 pm: Welcome

• 6:00 – 7:00 pm : “Bucket List of 21 st Century Games” panel

• 7:00 – 9:00 pm : Mingle, eat, and play

• 9:00 - 9:30 pm : Capstone Postmortems

• 9:30 - 10:00 pm : Award ceremony Date and location