[Colloq] Talk Announcement: Brainwave Technologies for Gaming

Jessica Biron bironje at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 19 08:30:05 EST 2012

Title: Brainwave Technologies for Gaming
Speaker: Ozgur Yavuzcetin

Place: 130 Forsyth

Date: Monday Nov 19
Time: 3-4

With the advancement of technology, everyday we are seeing more applications and interfaces for brainwaves. The toys, games, iPod and Android apps are being developed. Using your brainwaves, you can concentrate and levitate objects, or control game characters. Gaming, using your thoughts are being real. You can also train these brainwave interfaces anduse them for other applications. However, what are the possibilities now ? What is the boundary between sci-fi and reality using brainwaves? In this talk, I will address the existing technologies, their limitations, and explain how they work.

Jessica Biron
Administrative Assistant – Office of the Dean and CCIS Development
College of Computer and Information Science
617-373-5204
bironje at ccs.neu.edu
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/