[Colloq] Fwd: [professors] Hiring Talk by Dov Gordon: Tuesday, Jan 17

Rajmohan Rajaraman rraj at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jan 15 23:56:30 EST 2012

Just a reminder that we have our first faculty candidate visit this Tuesday, Jan 17.  Talk announcement below.

All PhD students are encouraged to attend the job talks (modulo unavoidable conflicts such as classes).  Not only is your feedback very important in the hiring process, this is also a good opportunity to see job talks, and learn from both the highs and the lows.

Best,

Rajmohan.